Sunday 16 June 2013

For You.

If I talk real slowly, if I try real hard, to make my point dear, that you have my heart. So here I go, I'll tell you what you already know;

I love you, now and forever, and since the day my heart knew what love is,
not just since eighty-two days ago,
Most of the times I'm mad at myself because it took me almost twenty three years to find you,
And I wonder, What if,
What If I met you before you met them, those who left permenant scars on your beautiful little heart, those who let you down and pushed away when you opened your arms with love,
it would have saved you a lot of the heartache you went through, Although I know for a fact that this glow of sadness in your eyes only made you prettier,
I'm Sorry dear, I'm sorry for it took me so long to find you, but I promise I'll make it up for you,
For eighty-two times, I apologize for all what happened before I come along,
For eighty-two times, I apologize for what might happen from me, in advance,
For eighty-two times, I will kiss the middle left of your chest, hoping if I believed and wished hard enough, those kisses will find their way to that beating organ that thinks of quitting its job eighty-two times a day,
For eighty-two nights, I'll hug you to sleep and be your dream catcher to bring only happy thoughts to your subconscious,
For eighty-two times, I want to tell you that,

All I know is that you are so nice, you are the nicest thing I've seen;

You are the cutest thing I've seen,
You are the kindest heart I've came across,
You the purest soul that touched me from day one,
Make me your mirror, and I promise you that I'll do my best to not be like your previous mirrors,
I will do my best so I won't break and make you cut yourself while your are trying to put the shatters of me and you together,
I promise that I'll do my best so I'd only reflect beauty, and inner peace,
Make a home out of my heart, so whenever you break down, you will feel how it clenches in my chest and aches for your own wounds,
I want you to be inside of it when it clenches with ache, so it'd give you one heart warming - literally- hug and protect you from whatever is upsetting you,
Then you can take a walk in my chest, so whenever you see your reflection printed in all the dusty corners of my soul, and scream ugly, it will echo back and say, Beauty, you have always been beauty,
And when you finally decide to let your guard down in my presence, my immune system will build up walks of love and acceptance around you, that will defend you - even against me - in the case of any harm,
I want you later to find your way to my mind -as you smell find it's way always to my nostrils- since the thought of you occupies it already,
I want you to know how it constantly thinks about you,
How it constantly cares about you,
How it constantly will pick you over my desires at any time,
How it will always hold on to you when you want to let go just because you are scared,
How it will make me stay, whenever I want to run the other way because I want you so bad and I know that I don't deserve to want you,
All I ask of you darling, in case I broke down once, and tried to go,
Please,

Speak as I try to leave cause we both know what we'll choose, if you pull then I'll push too deep and I'll fall right back to you.

I will always fall right back to you.
                 willingly
                              vulnerably
                                               and pridelessly.
                                         



No comments:

Post a Comment