Sunday 19 February 2012

The Vampire Diaries


It's been a while since I last watched the Vampire Diaries, been too busy working and all my days off was out with my best friend. anyway, yesterday I downloaded the episodes from the 10th till the 12th , season 3, and watched them. And man, my infatuation with Damon is limitless, not because he is smoking hot, but his love to Elena takes my breath away. I mean, how he loves her though he knows she doesn't love him, how he watched her pick his brother over him more than once and yet he stayed to just protect her and see her safe before his eyes. in  Episode 10, season 3, they finally kissed. and this time she didn't push him away or anything , she completely surrendered to the sweetness of his kiss. it was one hell of a scene , when Damon discovered that Stephan didn't let him kill Klaus to save his life not because he was compelled, He told Elena he started feeling guilty again for what he wants , she asked and what is that you want? which is obviously her, then Damon walked away , but came rushing back told her since I'll be feeling guilty anyway I will feel guilty for this , and then he kissed her. God, When will my own Damon come? 

2 comments:

  1. i hope your Damon comes SOON D. and yeah, don't we all hope for that very much loving patient selfless Damon to come along ha! :) nice write Girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I love the most about him is how he changed for her, even though he knows she doesn't love him back, this kind of love could bring a corpse back from the dead, the way he looks at her ughh *love struck*

      Delete