Sunday 8 June 2014

How can I write about anything else?



I cant believe you are still wondering why do I only write about you,
about us,
Well,

Lately, You are all that my heart has been beating about,
Lubs dubs in the shape of poems and haikus,
Beautiful rhymes flowing through my veins,
And for the first time my sweat doesn’t smell of loneliness and passive agression.
I think you have replaced all the iron in my blood cells with whatever kind element you are made of,
it’s the only justification why there is not a single atom of hard or rough left in me,
I am now softer than ever.
You taught me how being soft is the only way a person can avoid being broken,
You can’t break what is not even solid, you said,
then poured yourself in my hollowness,
and I finally realized how emptiness can hold a person down,
You set me free,
from me.
You were magic,
when I was all skulls and vodo.
You were faith,
when I couldn’t find my way.
You were salvation,
When I finally admitted I needed to be saved.
All I did before you come along was to scream and howl like Thunder,
You smiled at me, and BAAM, I discovered how much I was missing,
You weren’t just someone who introduced some light to my darkness,
I was a deserted sand castle on some far away beach, you hit me, and now I am a precious crystal.
You were Lightening.
You are lightening,
and I will follow you wherever you go like the perfect howl of Thunder does.
You will light up skies, and I will scream of love and admiration at the miracle of you.
We kiss, the sky opens and rain falls, shamefully, in front of how beautiful you are.
Together we rocked worlds.
So for the love of God, the love of You, and everything that is holy,
How can I write about anything else?

No comments:

Post a Comment