Sunday 8 June 2014

The word No has always been Sweeter than the word Yes

I refuse to be as they want me to be. I refuse to get married because they think there is a time frame for that and I might miss it. I refuse to stay at home just because it is raining and they think it is crazy to dance in the rain. I refuse to stop jumping head first in people who will most probably break my heart because this is what I want. I’d pick passion to safety anytime of the day. I will keep on setting fire to my soul that soon turns ice cold because of those who didn’t know how to make it grow. I will always believe in the kindness of strangers no matter how many times they let me down. I will keep on hugging the people I love even if you keep on telling me that it is not okay. I will hold their hands and pat on their backs and kiss them with lips that drips with high hopes that most probably will be broken. I will smile at specially those who frown. I will call my exes and say I miss them whenever i feel like I do, because this is the way I feel. I will decide on something and go for the exact opposite the very next day because I have every right to mess my life up. Because it is okay. I will learn all the rights and do all the wrongs. Kiss the stupid selfish boys and love the pretty messed up girls. I will always keep on thinking that vulnerable is the new sexy, and that people who wear their scars with their head high are the cutest. I will keep on loving God the way I see it not the way you read it in your books. I will reach out for the stars to make a beautiful tiara for every sad girl and grab the moon for every brokenhearted boy.
I am, I am, I am. I am, I am, I am you people. you might think I am crazy, but I am free. I am fucking free from all your thoughts\judgements\traditions and shoulds. I am my own, only my own, and I will still love you even if you judge me thinking you are some sort a tiny god roaming the earth, and it’s okay, because this is how you see your god, a god who only judge. But in my eyes; God is love. God is acceptance. God is peace. I am love. I am acceptance. I am peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment